Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poison Control

Today I made my 3rd call into poison control. I have the number listed on my phone so I don't have to look it up anymore. The first time Spencer opened the child-proof cap to my allergy medicine and ate some. A few weeks ago, he found the pill minder on my dad's bedside table, and ate part of an aspirin, and a protonix, which is for acid reflux. Today, he found some rat poison, and I saw him playing with it, but I'm not sure if he ate any or not. I called just to be safe. The other 2 times he has been fine, and we haven't had to do anything but watch him. It's the same this time. I wonder how his little system can keep going after all this. I hope poison control doesn't keep a log of how many times and how often you call in. I'm sure they do. I don't want to be flagged as a horrible mother! Seriously though, this kid can open and get into anything faster than anyone I've seen. So, have any of you had to call poison control, and what for?? I don't know if I can handle the years to come of his mischief....(Original post: 5/12/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment