Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh hey!

Hey Mom,
Look at me, I know you think I am the most adorable thing in the world, but you have no idea how fast my mind is working. I am watching you all day, figuring out how you get over the baby gates, and the ottoman so that I can copy you, making all your efforts to keep me corralled futile. And, don't I melt your heart when I smile like this??


 

Good, cause it'll make it easier on me when you see what I did to your window sill while I've been teething....

Don't look too close, because the entire window looks this way...and then in two weeks, when I am done teething, I'll go ahead and grab your peeling paint and rip it as far down the wall as I can, because you look like you're having a ton of fun when you repair my "accidents"!



Oh yeah, and don't mind the fact that I climbed in your kitchen drawer, and took a dump while you snapped this picture. I'll eventually start jumping in it so hard that I'll bend the rails so it won't go in and out unless you break your arm by pulling so hard.
                                                                              Love, Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment