Sunday, September 26, 2010

My First Taste of Sneakiness!

From Mommy's perspective!

Just a random post. As many of you know, I always wanted a baby who was cuddly and affectionate. Well, I sure got one. I love that Spencer loves to be snuggled up with me. When I put him over my shoulder to burp him, he moves his head back and forth until he finds the perfect spot in my neck to hang out. He also likes to be snuggled up when he is going to sleep, and no matter how warm it is, I have to get his softest blanket and put it around him and still have enough to put up against his cheek. He is going to be a sneaky little boy I think. The other day, I was holding him, and he was supposed to be going to sleep for his nap, and I looked down at him, and he quickly closed his eye and totally grinned at me behind his binky!!!Little stinker, that kind of behavior shouldn't come out til he's a little older...Looks like I was right! He has definitely kept us on our toes every day!
(Original Post on April 30, 2008, Spencer was 3 months old...)

No comments:

Post a Comment