Saturday, October 16, 2010

Polish anyone??

Spencer is a seriously active boy. He has the hardest time sitting still for anything. He won't eat because he hates being strapped down, and constantly tries to undo his seat belt so he can cruise around the car. He is able to figure out pretty much anything, and that makes for some crazy moments. My parents house isn't as baby proof as ours was, so it's a bit of a challenge keeping him out of stuff. While I was cleaning or cooking or something a couple of weeks ago, Spencer disappeared and was really quiet. If you have any kiddos, you know that's a recipe for a major disaster. Anyway, he was in my parents extra bedroom, and when I went in, he was sitting on the floor with my mom's shoe polish. I had gotten him in enough time so that it didn't get all over the furniture, etc. But, not before he got it all over himself. I threw him in the tub with some bubbles, and let him soak. By the end, the water had turned dark blue, and I had a shiny boy....awaiting his next adventure/mess!
(Original Post: 9/17/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment