Saturday, October 16, 2010

The joy of blackmail...




Ryan will probably be so mad at me for posting this!! Spencer absolutely loves cleaning! He is such a great helper when I am unloading the dishwasher, or cleaning somewhere in the house. He loves the song "clean up, clean up, everybody clean up." Although, this is his version: "Kee Nut Kee Nut, Buddy Kee Nut". I love hearing him sing this song! Since he loves to help out, I found THIS for his Christmas present. He's going to go nuts!!! Also, he has a love affair with shoes. Especially my moms. He plays dress up during the day, and then we haul them all back in her room. Ryan hates it! I love it! He's not old enough to know the difference between high heels and regular shoes, and who they are appropriate for. All I know is that he's having a blast, and keeping entertained!
(Original Post: 10/16/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment