Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just a guess...











So, I'm guessing this is where Spencer picked up his Hand, Foot and Mouth...We went there on Friday, and he started getting sick on Sunday....We had a super fun playdate with our great friends Stephanie, and her girlie Maddie. She and Spencer had a ton of fun together, aside from the normal fighting over toys, and crying about binkies. We decided to head over to this bounce house called Kangaroo Zoo, and then next door for some frozen yogurt. Mmmmm! We got to the bounce house, and the kids went wild! Spencer was a little unsure at first, but after going down a side with him, he decided it was fun enough to go on his own after that. They had a great time running around together, jumping around, and going down slides. Spencer loved hitting the baseballs, and hiding from me! After we wore ourselves out by chasing them, we headed to the Yogi Berry yogurt shop. It's one of those places where you pour your own yogurt, and then load up with toppings, and weigh it. Spencer and I got Peanut Butter, and Maddie and Steph had Chocolate. I think Maddie had the most fun while we were there! I think it was my favorite yogurt shop to date! The yogurt was super yummy, the toppings were even better, and they took our coupons! Thanks girls for a great afternoon!!
(Fuzzy pix, but I was chasing kiddos while I was shooting!!) 
 (Original Post: 10/16/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment